Friday 13 September 2013

Kickstarter Funding

Atlantis Reborn is live on kickstarter! If you enjoyed/are enjoying the novel I would really appreciate it if you would consider supporting it into its publication phase. I have numerous limited edition rewards in place for those of you kind enough to make a pledge!
If you aren’t in a position or able to make a pledge I would be very grateful if you could consider posting this plea on facebook or twitter. Any kind of advertising would be amazing :)
Thank you so much to all of you who have helped me on my journey so far and I hope there will be much more to come!  
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/676865745/atlantis-reborn-an-archaeological-adventure-novel
PS – At the very least by logging in you can finally see what I look like. The obligatory cheesy video is up online – I apologise in advance :(

No comments:

Post a Comment